OUR NEARLY 5,000 ACRE SITE IS PLANNED TO BRING TOGETHER ALL OF THE BEST ELEMENTS OF THE RELAXED CALIFORNIA GAY LIFESTYLE WITH A VISION THAT IS DECIDEDLY SEX-POSITIVE, COMMERCIALLY THRIVING, HIGH TECH, AND IN HARMONY WITH NATURE.
We have envisioned a community comprised of nine architecturally-distinctive neighborhoods representing the very best in gay enclaves, together with common areas that encompass the most sex-affirmative spaces in the country. Over 300 designated hookup areas. A 350 acre business campus designed for research, campus uses and headquarters space. A beautifully-detailed downtown retail area, with businesses, exclusive shops and the best in fine dining. Acres and acres of parks, playing fields, lake recreation, clothing-optional beaches and outdoor lounges and nearby access to the Delta. All connected to the Tri-Valley, BART and Silicon Valley by ACE Train.
The Villages at San Maricón are a place to live, work, learn, play, meet up, and most of all
—a place to belong.
OUR MASTERPLAN INCLUDES:
• Approximately 4,905 total acres
• Approximately 11,000 residences to be built over the next 20+ years
• Acres of parks, playing fields, green spaces and picnic areas
• Neighborhood lakes for non-motorized boats
• 18 miles of riverfront trails for bicycling and pedestrian use
• 11 miles of clothing-optional lakefront access
• Nearby access to hundreds of miles of Delta waterways
• State-of-the-art business campus, now in the planning
• Downtown retail, now being designed
• Served by the Altamont Commuter Express (ACE) Train, with connections to BART
• Convenient to I-5, I-205, I-580 and Hwy 99